January 06, 2006

/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.
LISTENING WITH THE HEART

In the coming 2006 year, Gratitude will be our most valued abundance tool. All that we have learned and worked toward will finally be called into action. This past year we have felt stuck in a void, and felt uninspired. That has all changed and shifted. We now can put our heart's calling into action with GRATITUDE!

The vision in frontof us is a very good one, but it's moving fast. This year ourconsciousness will manifest at light speed. Finally we can step into the new world!Knowing this, before I take another precious step toward this new and untarnished year of 2006, I just have got to get something off my chest. I don't want to manifest the energy I have been feeling these last few weeks of 2005 into my life. I don't want to create a lifethat is void of magic, love or compassion. I don't want a life whereI have to worry that I might step on someone's issues by speaking from my heart.

Ok . . . I guess I am being a little cryptic here. Let me share with you what sparked these feelings in me.The holy days of winter are a time for communities to come together in a sense of love and giving, no matter what your religion is. It is a time where we bring light into each other's lives in many diverse ways. It is a time to spark magic and mystery in the hearts of our children. It has been a time where the collective is so sweet, loving and caring that it permeates the collective field and makes the long winter bearable. But this time it felt like a big, dark void. So Iguess what I want to know is "What happened?" Where did the Magic andHeart go?
Ya know what? . . .Read the rest here... http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2006jan.html

/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\*/.\

No comments:

ShareThis