May 29, 2006

http://www.ufoevidence.org/sightings/report.asp?ID=1309

Date12/10/03
Location
Salatiga/Jawa Tengah/Indonesia


Summary: Light at daylight!?
Date Reported: 3/8/2004 8:59:31 PM

Day/Night: Daytime No. of Witnesses: 2 Duration: 22 s
No. of Object(s): Single
Full Description & Details Hi, My name is David Yacobus Hengkengbala, 21 Years old, I'm an Economic student from Satya Wacana Christian University in Salatiga (Central Java-Indonesia). I just want to send a picture of UFO maybe? I found your website from MSN search engine... On Sunday,12 Oktober 2003, me and my friend Adit (also from Economic but 3 years older than me) were taking picture of scenery around Salatiga for our website. We took pictures from an unused bank building of BHS Bank. After we took dozens of shots around the building, suddenly my friend pointing to the distance and yelling "11... 11..."

(I was getting ready to take pictures of the Mount Ungaran).

I look at the 11'o clock direction and saw that something is... glowing? or perhaps I should say 'flickering' I think it's above the RawaPening Lake. It's like the sky is distorted and I could see something... weird? Then I just press the shutter and take the picture without having any chance to adjust the camera's focus. I'm disappointed when I'm getting ready to take another shot, the 'thing' or should i say the 'object' is like turning its color to transparrent so in a flash the sky just seemed empty. We already question our friends about what is this, Some says... look it's an airplane, it's a chopter, it's abird, it's a kite, it's a flying plastic bag, it's just a hallucination, even some says you must be joking right? Some think that I manipulate the picture.

(Though I can use the Adobe Photoshop or other picture editing software, It's not funny for me to made such kind of hoax). And no plane route around that mountain. Since nobody believe us here, so we just send the picture to UFO mania... I never believed in UFO, but I think I saw something... Anyway the picture I send you is without any modifications at all. What we saw was light... But the camera captures dark object with white glowing color on it's lower part... We already protect the original picture in the camera's internal memory so we won't wipe it up accidently. Beginner's luck maybe?

And here is the data: Resolusi: 1200x900x24b JPEG Setting : Good (Lowest Resolution -- we don't have any appointment wth UFO, if we knew, we will use the BEST Resolution ^_^) Kamera : Kodak CX 6330 Date : 12 Oktober 2003 After that day, I wait for days just to look for such kind of encounter...

Results? Big O... BIG ZERO... I even try to capture flying objects with my camera such as birds, kites, airplane, etc... Results in blurring picture... So the object must be hovering and rotating... You know what I'm thinking of now? Hi-tech cloaking device?

Witness Background
Students at Management Faculty Satya Wacana Christian University

Other Comments
Do we have the technology?

Reported Sighting? Yes
Reported To: NUFORC, Local Newspaper

Name: David Yacobus Hengkengbala

Location: Salatiga/Jawa Tengah/Indonesia

Age: 21

No comments:

ShareThis