May 10, 2008

BLOGGER HOLIDAY - only indigenous and the most frantic updates for awhile.

Yup, folks, that is correct.

Although I get my knickers twisted looking at many many issues, and although I can write in a sloggy kind of sloppiness most of the time on here -

I have an article to write properly on Canadian foreign policy as I have viewed it since I have came here in 1994 and how that impacts its domestic policy (particularly as it impacts the indigneous community). I am going to focus on what I would do if I had a chance to have some real participation in future developments and what I would do as a non-neocon, laying out in detail what I most correctly perceive.

The spring is here, my body is mending, I have fresh hope. None of my readers have a real inkling of how close to death I have come since having those shots last fall.

Now it is time for me to show those who have befriended me exactly what I am myself capable of producing.

I know that some of my readers will know precisely what I am talking about.

I have a unique perspective and a compelling vision for Canada, time for me to put it all down in a form that is useful to others and does me credit.

Hopefully, what I write will be of use to those I am trying to educate and I will dedicate this effort to them.

Maxime Bernier's number should be up just about now! And if I can add some fuel to the fire that's precisely what I am going to do. It is my sincere desire to see Maxime Bernier find a better way to spend his days then making drug profits, hacking up the world while on his power trip and causing needless death and destruction.

As for Peter MacKay ..

Oh, what a sorry lot of losers The Harper installed. Ouch.

Virginia

No comments:

ShareThis