February 02, 2008

climate talk from michael mandeville


BULLETIN ITEM: Farmer's Almanac uses sunspot counts

From: "Kimber"
Subject: February
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:52:06 -0800

Farmer's Almanac uses sunspot counts too, and they predicted "record" snow and weather....Feb of this year
K

MWM: Ahhh yes. I know. They plot the planetary relationships. When I saw that planetary alignments explain sunspot spikes several years ago, I checked into Farmer's Almanac to check out their schema. When I realized that their stuff was based on sunspots, I decided to give it a run. They do not use simple alignments and they also have a way to give weight to certain planetary alignments. I don't know what their exact formula is and t hey keep it secret. It could be reverse engineered, however, using simple processes of deduction while looking backwards. I do not refer to them when I make up my "sloppycasts" , I would rather just connect unfiltered with the phenon, the results, and what I anticipated before hand. Their success rate will gradually dissolve, however, because they are not hip to ocean surface temperatures and the effect of the long term trend of Global Warming.

No comments:

ShareThis