January 11, 2008

STOP THE WAR CRIMES THROUGH IMPEACHMENT!! help requested

The Wexler effort to get impeachment BACK ON THE TABLE is so welcome.

But only US citizens can sign his petition.

We are talking about international war crimes as part of the impeachment evidence.

I am asking .. can ANYONE who is interested .. PLEASE Help me get a petition going asking for impeachment to end international war crimes ...? I have limited resources, but I can write up something, but I need help getting it circulated and welcome any ideas someone has as to how to get this out EVERYWHERE.

I think foreigners are MORE LIKELY to sign up to support impeachment and war crimes tribunals than Americans are and putting together a two-pronged attack has become a cry of the times now.

I'll put together something, but any help or assistance ANYONE knows about would be greatly appreciated.

Time to get the prisoners out of the vast archipelago of torture facilities, stop the torture, stop the kidnap known as rendition, stop the end of habeas corpus, stop end of the military commissions act, stop the nuclear proliferation going on

Something VERY SPECIFIC like . stop the war crimes through impeachment!

needs to become a prominent activist cry, it really does.

No comments:

ShareThis