January 28, 2008

ANONYMOUS: a legal query!! FOR Canadians and US citizens

I just got the following email sent to me -

HI- Thanks, passed it to 20 more people.
My question about all this is: "We the People" are not parties to the Constitution being used. If you read Lysander Spooner's
Constitution of NO Authority, you see why we are not a party.
They do not have to listen to us--if we say we are a U.S. Citizen.
Citizens do not have rights--only privileges.
Right now there is only Colour of Law--not Law.
Without any Article 3 Courts, we have to go to their Private Copyrighted Administrative Courts(Tribunals).
They are just waiting for people to rise up, so they have the excuse to Declare an Emergency and I think you know what that means! AND-- How do you arrest anybody? Do you think there is a DA or Judge that is going to do anything? It's THEIR CORPORATION.
Oh well--Like I said--I passed it on.
All Rights Reserved
By: Me, myself, and I
OH-- good one in Austin-- www.freedom-school.com
My non lawyer response is THIS. I am awaiting someone with legal knowledge to come along and counter this.

I encountered this argument this week on International Clearing House already.

My answer wasn't that great, per se - I merely stated that the CONTRACT is between me and the US Constitutuion. I AM THE SIGNATORY TO IT. Does this mean that I am a sovereign person? I do not strictly know and as a mere pamphleteer (which is my historical role in all of this - NOT an insignificant one historically I assure you) I cannot put legal authority behind that statement.

The US is NOT a corporation - it is a SOVEREIGN entity. Without sovereignty there is no human rights. We are entitled to human rights!! Check THAT out. This is why the one worlders want ALL treaties to be overturned.

But right now the United States of America AND Canada are signatories to significant international treaties and that includes adherance to international covenants regarding conduct during times of war - legal or otherwise.

Lawlessness just cannot prevail.

Things are going to get awful - and regardless of the outcome of this new drive (and man there is a ton of support for this going on under the radar including among military JAGs) the debate is ON.

I have Every single confidence we are going to see these arrest warrants served and logged LAWFULLY.

As a pamphleteer all I can say is - the time is NOW, the legal foundation is already laid.

They've been lying it since 2001 and I think they've done a fantastic job, it's just that Congress refuses to theirs. Mukasey's actions on Friday were appaling.

What? No oversight for the CIA that has no conflict of interest?
The DoJ clearly has a conflict of interest.

What? NO ability to read international law that says clearly NO WATERBOARDING?
That is the Supreme Law of the Land!!
For cry eye!! Wake up and smell the stench, America.
Your torturer "class" cannot lead you.

The average American hasn't been holding a lantern up to these troubling legal issues. The lawyers have. They have an answer now - go to the states and read them the riot act.

By pushing the Administration into a legal corner (something CONgress has steadfastly refused to do - you go, Jerry Nadler - ) they will be foreced to RESIGN.

But the Democrats, by refusing to pusue impeachment are going to find their sorry asses out of jobs in 2008.

I said this before - Jay Rockefeller cannot be allowed to run America behind the scenes and that is what is happening.

Expect lots to blow up soon.

We the People have retained fantastic lawyers . Do not worry. They will PROSECUTE on our behalf. They have all this turf covered!!

Have a read of the legal opinion below.

Virginia Simson
US citizen whose rights to legal remedy have been taken away

LIBERALISM, TORTURE, AND THE TICKING BOMB -
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML

9/15/2005 7:26 PM. 1425. LIBERALISM, TORTURE, AND THE TICKING BOMB. David Luban. *. I. NTRODUCTION. ORTURE used to be incompatible with American values. Our ...
www.virginialawreview.org/content/pdfs/91/1425.pdf -


No comments:

ShareThis