January 28, 2008

From Nachi, a new poem

I have been writing poems for last few years..and been dreaming about being a poet all of my life. Although there are many intentions, motivations behind turning a poet..the biggest of them all has been that with every poem and creation I get a glimpse of this peaceful, serene, poetic realm.. I don't have any words for that world.. A spiritual guru and guide has coined a phrase called Easy World for a spiritual world. Maybe I'd call this poetic world an easy world..full of grace, love and light.
There are times when I feel deep connection with this world..a sense of belonging as if I am from this world..and I have promises to fulfill..may not much through actions or words..but just by being.
This poem is personal, honest, from my higher self..about my higher self..having sacred connection..With every poem in recent times I have tried to explore, move in further in understanding of this world, of my higher self..and though on conscious level I do not see significant change..I have certainly been feeling the roots of this higher self reaching to the core of earth. I hope this will signify as growth, positive change in me as a person, poet..and also would give me something more to share with you.
Just as this poem is personal..its also universal. its not about nachi or any one person. This world that I see in my vision is for everyone..infact I feel many have a deep connection and sense of belonging with this world..and hence are doing, being where they are.
I am curious to know what you feel about this poem.. I would love if you could read it any better than me..I am hoping that it will speak to you.
Thank You for allowing me this space, time, Your Attention and Love,
Much Love and Gentle Hugs,
Nachi

There is something living inside a poem.
a beingness coming from a world of its own.
that breaths in & out in unconditional love & ease.
Its blessed with a grace of unique kind.
living beyond the scope of laws of any kind
it lives on simple understanding
that cant be explained to a rational mind.
The world turns itself blind, unable to see the beauty of this world
with their mind chattering, without a pause,
blocking out this calling of love from the poetic realm.
none can understand this living harmony anymore
as everyone is so busy managing life..
While the world waits with aching minds wishing for things to change,
for enlightenment and soulful awakening to come and be
this poetic realm..neither wishes nor awaits for anything to happen or to be
for it understands this completely that enlightenment is just to be at ease.
its as simple as this.
sometimes its not a matter of distance to be traveled
but that of will, to be lead in the journey.
only a poetic heart can decipher this code of this living
as its bestowed with a simple and clear understanding
In this beinginess every step becomes a destination of a new kind.
and every destination turns into a step of reflection
bringing everything together for one purpose alone..called Love.
Here time stands as a witness and Gods stand as Angel
as all is enveloped in Grace that washes over the humanness of life
Everything that touches this life, this beingness
is blessed with a subtle transformation taking place in itself
where the excess baggage of information & knowledge, troubles & pain
all melts into nothingness..and only love remains in the offering..
**


No comments:

ShareThis