February 04, 2008

smtp01.mrf.mail.rcn.net .mil This blog and its owner are ALWAYS glad to have browsers and visitors!

A warm welcome to ya newbies!

I can track IP address relatively well at times, and I found that some of my callers at this den of inequity are pretty busy at a conference in .. HAWAII!! You know, that nice big island that is having a storm ..

That storm whose pic I put on the blog and got hit about 15 times in the space of two hours ....??

Well, I have a pretty good idea of the Big Do in Hawaii and I thought I'd send questions along for the chaps. Maybe you could answer me a few of the following questions, as ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW as this blog is so awfully anxious to point out when the going gets fun. You know when there are little mysterious to clear up or things are just so out of whack one wants to know just why.

So greetings to no man's land and perhaps when you troll by you could tell me the following, comments are welcome down below!!:

Could BG Carl A. Strock, when he was in Hawaii, discuss the CIA routing/relay systems.

Was there a particular concern he had with the undersea training; or were the results questionable?


What's the plan after the facility was accessed?

Why no response on these FOIAs? (c'mon! Enquiring minds want to know!!)


Sure you don't want to discuss the Polish language training/ contacts in Eastern Europe?

What was the contingency plan for Zama in re rendition: Is backup, approved?

No comments:

ShareThis