February 18, 2008

re; Gobal systemic crisis post - what do we do now?


Re: Global systemic crisis / September 2008 - Pha...

--- In American_Indian_Injustice@yahoogroups.com, wredgranny814@... wrote:


Siyo Virginia
Wado for the information,do you know it is the strangest thing,as
time/untime unfolds I watch with interest as all comes in its place
to be. I had the
most wonderful dream,I woke with the deepest feeling of peace
within,what will
be,will be,and there is NO fear within me for what comes. We were
without
electric here a few days,there are many yet who have none. My family
simply came
together here,we build a fire.light the candles,and tell stories to the
little ones no panic,no worry. The neighbors,they keep watch,keep
calling light
company,asking us do we know when the electric come back,and I think
to
myself,hmmm, only eighty years or so the world has been lit by such
lights and yet
mankind,can no longer survive a day or two without? How sad,how very
sad,to
me the time of balance that comes will be exciting,to so many more
it will mean
a time of terror for a short while. The loss of all they know,the
way they
know it to be,their money they gather,hoard,and worship as their
god,will have
no meaning,how lost and small that will make them to feel,and who
my friend
will they blame? Oh,my,never self eh? Though how many will actually
stand and
fight for that which they wish to keep,how many will "blame" their
leaders,though would never step up themselves to lead? Their
Governments",though they
will not take the steps needed to change them,but sit waiting for
someone
else to do so? Ah,well,I wish you many blessings sister,stay
safe,and dream a
little eh? My own,are so peaceful and sweet.
blessings granny

- Siyo -

Oh, I thank you and bless you and everyone too.

I have dreams when I go out that the lights are no longer there - and
that the shimmering of nature returns to delight us all.

My best memories are all of places that had no lights, when being warm
just meant getting close to someone else.

Money, property and prestige do little warm the human soul - it seems
so trite to say it but it is so.

I believe, I know that the only way to peacefulness and sweetness is
to take responsibility. I have always had this strange sense of being
impelled to do the right thing - and it has often "cost me" but there
is no other way to live and find out what/who you can GROW into.

As much as I take some good bashings or people simply do not
understand, it gives me pleasure to still be able to relate to others
and to help other people out. Values cannot be measured, they can't be
beancounted and thus are at odds with many in the "West" these days.
Many want quantifiable results - not to watch the process and marvel
at it.

I put this on here because I thought people should KNOW - not to
frighten them or to be fatalistic - it's just that the trajectory to
these events is already in place and many many out there in the press
are simply lieing to themselves and everyone else. Maybe I read to
many of these guys in ties or who write wearing golf shirts, but they
are still sitting around MINIMIZING and RATIONALIZING what is obvious
to anyone if they but take a good look. I guess finding out things
like this is part of my fox medicine!! I just have to know where the
imbeciles have taken us and what comes next.

This horrible militarization and brutalization of others has taken its
toll and we are watching a civilization BURN. For refusal to face the
shame of what they have wrought has made us all RAGE against them; it
would be far far better if they faced it themselves.

I call the times we are the KlusterfucK - you can call it what you
like. Everything is imploding on itself and yet people with
"reputations" would still sit around and tell yet more lies, keep
trotting around the Globe issuing ORDERS instead of looking at what
they have.

I just sit around and work all day long, at all hours of the day to
document for those who care what's happening, What stories need to be
told for those who can't tell them themselves, what directions these
stories could possibly go if given half a chance. Of course, I have
the perspective of one who comes from where I come from .. and I have
an idea of where I want my story to go. I watch to see what comments
people make, how they feel, what solutions they offer, and to find out
now lost (or not) they are.

Sometimes the finest thing of all is to sit beside this computer and
just know that some kind and fun and fair people like you are on the
other end. A virtual campfire, a cybertrail that makes sense to me.

And as always I thank you for letting me share with you. I hope that
some of the things I do make you proud for I really do try everyday to
make some difference and end this insanity that surrounds us all these
days.

I have such high hopes that Leonard's hearing in March will net some
results this time - that would make me so happy.

And I hope you will hear the call to help out those who are now new
political prisoners up here in Ontario. At the big demo in Ottawa
this weekend against the North American union, the crowd was asked to
get together and pay those crushing fines .. afterall, they are
fighting for us all and we cannot let this ruin their lives. I'll keep
you all posted on what can be done. I am sure some with money up here
will help out - but I think it's good to let our kids know we stand
together and these things should not be borne alone.

When I came up to Canada with my car and one suitcase, the Ontario
Chiefs were having a meeting in Thunderbay and they took up a
collection for us. Something that I will never forget. We didn't have
one solitary dime to our name. Some people had come all the way down
from James Bay and they helped us at a church the next Sunday. And
thanx to them, I am still in North America ..

These things are really on my mind.

Megweetch,
Virginia

No comments:

ShareThis