January 24, 2008

TOMORROW'S DIPLOMATS - The end of the world as we know it plus submedia.tv

Today as I did my research, I thought to myself that maybe what I am doing is creating a blog for the diplomats of the FUTURE - a sort of tutorial written in the frontline of no-man's land.

If you've been here before, maybe you'll see that possiblity, too.

Finaly at long last I've discovered the website and the videos of speculator!! Now this is what I would be doing (my way of course) if I had the money. And I would be talking in just this vernacular, too. WATCH! I'll be posting these regularly . there a real good indication of what I should be "catching" and posting about. I do TRY!! And to my mind the world could use a few more astute social observers as fine as speculator! This is precisely what is called for in these troubled times.

They have a newsletter, subscribe!!

http://submedia.tv/



This is someone else's end of the world as we know it tone poem, a dismal meditation, but a meditation. This is CULTURE ..

No comments:

ShareThis