January 24, 2008

The end of the world as we know it plus submedia.tv

Today as I did my research, I thought to myself that maybe what I am doing is creating a blog for the diplomats of the FUTURE - a sort of tutorial written in the frontline of no-man's land.

If you've been here before, maybe you'll see that possiblity, too.

Finaly at long last I've discovered the website and the videos of speculator!! Now this is what I would be doing (my way of course) if I had the money. And I would be talking in just this vernacular, too. WATCH! I'll be posting these regularly . there a real good indication of what I should be "catching" and posting about. I do TRY!! And to my mind the world could use a few more astute social observers as fine as speculator! This is precisely what is called for in these troubled times.





This is someone else's end of the world as we know it tone poem, a dismal meditation, but a meditation. This is CULTURE ..

No comments:

ShareThis