January 19, 2008

The next big story AMERICAN DRUG LORDS

See the headline?

Yes, that IS what I believe, it IS the next big American press story. Still a bit under the radar, but itsa comin' - and I think fairly soon.

Those of us who have known about it all along (gee, I think I learned in 1968! at the latest, maybe it was 1967 even .. ) that things were rotten in the State of America, have often wondered when the real story would indeed surface.

I have many resentments which I try to stuff down living here in exile in Canada when (a) I never dealt a drug in my life and (b) those who thought it would be great to do away wiht me were active alcoholics and drug dealers. Catch my drift??

I"m not going to write an entire essay now, I'm going to make a passing remark on how angry I am to watch those of my generation (Baby boomer, hippie (supPOSSEDLY) types) who live very well off the suffering they caused others .. I constantly read any updates on the situation which will enlightened me on the illegal drug INDUSTRY. I support those who try desperately to end it and expose its inner workings. It, to be hyperbolic, eats our children! I try to think seven generations ahead - the first thing that needs to happen is to examine HOW TO GET OUR KIDS OFF DRUGS and take what ever steps it takes to ensure that they have a chance to live a "clean" live, have decent food to eat and clean water. and this is for all the world's children.

I admire Daniel Hopsciker very much, I adored Gary Webb (RIP Gary, I for one miss you), and I think that Mike Ruppert is onto the truth. My take.

Here is Daniel's most recent newletter - I concur wholeheartedly. The SECRETS EXPOSED meme is demanding that ALL THIS COME TO LIGHT ...

And the failures of the Iran Contra investigations and the Keane 9/11 commission will eventually have to be rectified ...

.. and I believe this fervently with all my heart.

People like me and Daniel and others who have PAID for bad policy and coverups need to be heard.

Virginia

From Daniel:

A major writer doing a book on 9/11 for a big American publishing house spent several weeks with us in Venice last month.

When he arrived he confessed a certain disbelief. How could the entire press corps miss this big a story?

When he left, after interviewing crucial eyewitnesses who told him the same things that—four years earlier—they told us, he agreed with our conclusion in "Welcome to TerrorLand" that the cover-up of the movements and activities of the terrorists in Florida is real.

We got it right. We hadn’t been making it up.

So, finally, the mainstream media will be forced to pay attention. Major newspapers in Florida, which not only ignored news coming from Venice, but were hostile to it, will be exposed, and justly held up to ridicule.

And as a direct result of what we did in Venice Florida, some of the still-secret history of the 9/11 attack will be exposed.

Someday there will be open televised Watergate-style Congressional hearings into 9/11. Key players like Rudi Dekkers, Wally Hilliard, and Pascal Schreier will finally be questioned, under oath, before the American people.

Until that day arrives, its a good feeling to know we've been useful.


And now the New News...

Today we’re deeply involved in covering, in an ongoing saga, the next big story.

Two airplanes connected to American intelligence and national security caught carrying tons cocaine—four tons in one case, 5.5 tons in the other—in Mexico.

Next month we finish shooting “American Drug Lords,” our latest documentary. And then there will be a book.

But with each passing month, travel and research expenses grow more significant., especially to a modest budget like ours.

We don't hit you up for money every month or so, or even every quarter. We don't have any pledge drives. And I hate asking for money.

Donations are something you give to the poor.

But, hey, we’re at least as valuable as public television... Just imagine what we could do with a budget like Frontline’s.

We don’t ask for your support very often. But we when do ask, we mean it.

So, please donate generously. Order books. Buy some DVD’s. Write a check. Kiss a frog...

Without your help our work would not be possible.

Daniel Hopsicker

No comments:

ShareThis