January 23, 2008

Reason to believe; Devastating video

There are just many many good videos on youtube these days.

Some hit me harder than others, and if they build a case for impeachment and bringing America back to a place where there will be no fascism (government + big business), then I am disposed to them (not very pro those that just blinding wave flags!)

This video hit me very hard - it brought up a FLOOD OF EMOTION, because it has so many many images that trigger strong emotional responses I got to reading thing in the paper or on the internet - or I saw them on TV or c-span during these YEARS of crusading for impeachment.

I am just an old softie who cares about other people, I really am. Not a Constituional lawyer, not even a paid human rights activist, just a mush who doesn't like to see other people hurt in cruel ways. I don't like war at all - it's the cumulative effect of rotten thoughts taken to arms. These days it BRUTALISES everyone.

To me using nature to heal and using creativity to express ourselves is about all we/I are left with. We are basically sidelined from the political process. The new figfht over FISA is going to bring up many many issues with me and I am going to post about it, post about it, post about as long as the Filibuster goes on - I will be filibustering, too!

While compliling a list of things Chris Dodd (and we) could read during the filibuster (shameless plagarism in a way - but not REALLY, it will come in handy to those who want truth - I ran across this incredible video put up on crooks and liars.com.

It speaks to my soul as issue comes down most deeply. I cannot comprehend that all Americans will now be subject to the kind of harassment I was on a whim of the President and those who he (or she) would short list for government persecution in the name of "national security interest".

I watched with terrible sorrow during my "political demise" how they all lied. The did all just keep lieing!! It took me a lot of research to find out why they did it - my rights were NOT Protected. My phone was tapped WITHOUT A WARRANT and SPRINT colluded.

I ended up losing everything I owned. I was robbed!! I know the consequences of illegal wiretaps. I know also that no one was going to hold Sprint's feet to the fire for what they did. They were just as guilty of the robbery as the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), the latter being now rolled into the Department of Homeland Security.

I believe that Richard Cheney IN PARTICULAR is using his "play everyone against the middle" tactics in pushing this fight into the Halls of Congres for two reasons: to polarize the Congress and also to show his opposition that he can have full access to ALL communications taking place for those who would hold him accountable for his actions - it's another HUGE ploy for him to hold onto the most AWESOME power man has ever seen on this planet.

Saddest of all, is that some people (Nancy and John Conyers can you HEAR me??!!) don't seem to care what effect allowing this legislation to be taken off hold. Consequences don't count with thugs and criminals. And lieing is part of the package ..

Here is that tremendous video .. If you care to let me know if this affects YOU, I'd be glad to hear about it. I LOVE Tim Harden and his voice has matured and ripened in much the same way as Gino Vanelli's - who of course is another of my favorites ..

Late Night Music Club with Tim Hardin

Tim Hardin was like a beatnik type singer-songwriter when I was a kid. I hired him to play at my school and I bought all his albums. His biggest song was “If I Were A Carpenter,” but the album before the one with that song had another winner, “Reason To Believe,” tonight’s feature. And tonight’s contest: Who’s the biggest liar in this clip– and why? The winner gets a Lefty Frizzell CD, The Hits Send your entry to downwithtyranny AT aol DOT com.

No comments:

ShareThis