July 20, 2008

Hey boss update !!!!!!

Okay so i GO INTO THE PRECINCT this morning.

I tell them the GIG is up and that I KNOW they KNOW who I am (now remember - it gets increasingly HARDER for me to believe it myself !!! The disconnect is shattering.

SO even though they HOURS OF FUCKING TIME TO DO SOME FUCKING thing about getting us OUT OF THIS FILTY< MOLDY
and I called nicely and asked for a squad to come round to calm down Miles (who is just as unconvinced as EVER, fucking EVER ... )

They can't EVEN FUCKING DO THAT !!!!!!

THIS PLACE IS FUCKING DISGUSTING !!

Yet they couldn't send a soul around, not a fucking soul!!

Miles and I are caging a disgusting dinner of sausage and canned corn !!!

I've tacked a note on the door (which the wind told me to put on the door) READING:


Mrs. Virginia Simson is SCATHINGLY ANGRY. this place is disgusting Totally !!

shame shame on the Toronto Police !!!!!

Can't even "stoop" to buy me a fucking cappacino ??? They fucking know I am broke. Not even a disgusting Burger King meal ????

They were unfucking believably lucky I went there before AMNESTY and other friends got here first .. or David Walsh .. and yet they STILL are being totally fucking UNBELIEVABLE !!!!

Absolutely TotALLY UNACCEPTABLE .. RIGHT TO THE FUCKING FINAL CHAPTER !!!!!!!

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE !!!

Perhaps we'll forget about EVER appearing at a TO police benevolent society dinner? Forget helping them raise any funds in PERPETUITY cuz as you know -=-- our schedules will be quite full as it is. You know that WOULD have made the perfect first added link .. I could have posted the nice card I made you and Jordan nearly a week ago and fucking LEFT !!!!!

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE !!!!!!!

If someone comes round and hurts a hair on our head, I hope you sue the fucking whole department into HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

And as for the rest of SHITHEAD intel agencies who are still reading this .. .You're way overpaid and they'll be some nice SUNSHINE accountability and oversight. You can FUCKING BANK ON THAT !!!

BTW, as we hit zero hour ..

This is the date of my parent's death .. in about one hour and 11 minutes.

It's also Andrew's birthday.

So not the best day to FUCK WITH ME.


No comments:

ShareThis