July 19, 2008

lengthy update

I requested some nice WAR CRIMES books - loads of the relevant books and DVDs that are going to be "essential" reading/watching. Gotta take some time to put down each and every title I think is requisite. Would be nice to have some author signings, imho. ( Say, is it common knowledge that Bug's book needs a reprint job ??? Seems it's hot, hot, hot .. )

STILL stuck with the mice and pissed off about it, but ... I have a call into a city developer/ social activist I've helped out in a couple of ways .. who knows how savvy and full of nous I really am. ( Okay, that truth does not make me an egoist nor an egotist. What IS IS) I asked several people to call him over the course of the last few months (people I helped have become "gainfully" employed and wouldn't have their jobs if wasn't for my acumen ... remember: always get a lawyer is No. 1 on the organizational hit parade. ) and then they turned greedy, stoopid and ignorant like many people that I've helped out over these years. But I am not powerless with my will in any way. I have a job to do and I AM going to get it done in a breathtaking way, just need some clout to help me find more suitable working conditions. I could never compromise some things as I tend to work the graveyard shift.) Thing is this guy should get the gravity of the necessity to act responsibly about WAR CRIMES and face the music about the devastation the cost of those had had on local communities. ( Hey - those who are reading this as legitimate voyeurs - it really is time to face the music, isn't it ?? )

I am furious with XXXX .. they left us sitting for 17 hours and we had to leave, as we have meds to take. Very immature/unnecessary as I've been tortured more than enough - and now I'll have to seek other means of finding assistance dealing with them, I guess. I asked repeatedly for help from them .. forgeddaboutit when it comes to making me antagonized now. I may need someone else to negotiate with them, methinks. Smoking cigarette butts outta the street is not my idea of Good Time -- and sitting for hours with no orthoseat. Coulda made some other arrangements if we had known what was to come. While my dependence of nicotine is slowly being overcome, it's certainly not over yet. And that became a gripe over that many hours, as I was not prepared for that loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong stretch of time.

I am falling behind, it's been scorching in this nearly grimmer than grim environment. But I'll catch up. I just cannot function with this heat. The Arar news and the "terrorist" trial info surely need updating, as well as the truth finally emerging widespread over Omar Khadr's true ordeal. (Must remember to send him another card soon. ) Such an easy thing to do - and I thought at town halls this will make a worthwhile and easy activity for people to partake in. It's this kind of thing that would be good to get organized now, as things could get so hectic later on. Too bad we don't know all the 40,000 other names to send cards their way. )

Oh, the Addington BS. He's like some kinds of cop on trial "I can't recall"; "I forget" .. you know, the unnice lies that say - "Who ME? I am above the law .. " and -- if caged -- the dirty truth will result in recollection relapse. )

But we surely knew the circular firing squad was going to be a major nearly-comedic interlude. Political / legal turpitude is something that psychopaths are not likely to stockpile in their arsenal. Addington and Feith are interesting to compare in their slithering testimonies. CoZmic Mommy doesn't really care for either of the two. CoZmic Mommy wants to send them both to their rooms and wash the lies out with soap among other punitive selections.

This new laptop is fantastic now that I am finally used to the keyboard and the speed is superduper. Big improvement. IBM Thinkpad. Perfect for me, as I've been on IBM forever and cannot change my keyboard methodology at this late stage of the game. I wish I had had a machine this fantabulous when this blog went on its bender. Everything would look so much nicer and less mistakes would have to be corrected. It's almost like working on stencils as we were doing while making the changeover to WP at the UN. Just something quite easy to work on, rather than that customary hassle I had on the other PC. That speed and problems with formatting seem antiquated pages of history to me now.

Well, this cursive will be posted only temporarily. Just needed to send those tailgaters the lastest news! (sorry I missed the Saturday super special installment of the frustration follies one must endure in this Land That God Gave Cain.) Truly, Canada is the most ridiculous country in some political / social justice ways. People just stay in their "grooves" and routines and this legendary "social conscience" has transformed into "business as per usual", never break the ranks of how the heirarchy tells them to act, I am forced to say. Nothing is to disturb that role playing mode they've acclimated to perform. (Victims of a certain kind of INFORMATION WARFARE is you ask me. Partly from the idea that if there is a welfare state, every one is hunkydory and so you don't have to worry about anyone else's REALity.) My son says part of it is that WAR CRIMES are so overwhelming that people don't like looking at that topic, so they must just sit and look the other way. For some, surely, facing the truth is something that cannot be borne. Mostly they despise hearing about du ... but, as we say, FACTS are FACTS. ( It is my intention that much fundraising be done for du babies and their caregivers in upcoming events. What a helllish job that must be. Maybe some of those who didn't get my message in these months and let this situation go on would like to deposit cheques and large-scale benefactor donations in containers or donation envelopes to be provided .. ?????)

I found The Real News the most flagrant example of discourtesy, btw. I am sure they'll shake down of some of the Major Players when they arrive, But despite my persistent bugging them, they still don't think my research should be paid for by that chump change donation. I know they think I was sharp - but I feel I have been given a prod with the sharp end of the stick.

I also have put in the call to Alex Neve - or as I used to call him - Alex Never.

Where are these Canuck activists when it comes to the war crimes conference anyway ? I figure Peggy Nash has a real fine rolodex for that, though. Initial contact was ignored, but I have made a major point of how we need to get organized with her staff.

The creepy crawlies are really strutting their stuff. I had an idea tonight about someone in white collar crime legal enforcement to call about that sometimes stalking behaviour. I don't think harassment is legal, no matter who is doing it. But I have, as I say, a law enforcement idea, and I am going to go to the Human Rights Commission, as well. So's youse guys --- TAKE NOTE !!!.

I keep my copy of MARKINGS right next to me. It makes this "light at the end of the tunnel" craziness at some kind almost tolerable sanity level. ( P. 176 and, of course, 9- 10 are particular favorites ! Those are what had helped me through that refugee brouhaha. )

R.I.P. Dag. Some of us never can forget you. I hope your next life is as radiant as your previous one.

Someday I am going to have a poster hanging up above my keyboard, a copy of that portrait in the UN lobby.Right now, to hang up his pic would make me weep too much on the heavier days.

I try to keep the "personal" stuff off here - but tonight I am making an exception. Easy enough to obliterate these types of messages.

[ The remark about "You complete me" had me laughing all day as I tromped around. It was absolutely HILARIOUS !! No fucking shit. LOL My own thing of today, as I could not refrain from calling Stubblebine a WAR CRIMINAL much too loudly. I couldn't stop myself. That Yonge Street mind control, Church of the Stolen Credit Card, irks the shit out of me. ]

XXXX OOOOO

As they love to say in some communications -

BEST REGARDS !!!


And now, back to the salt mine - or, as I often refer to it -- the Arctic radar station mode that I subsist in . . . Just waiting for the supply shipment to arrive.

No comments:

ShareThis