July 21, 2008

ACTIVISM !!!! CALL 416 488 5300 immediately


I have tried to file complaints about harassment and stalking by Blackwater and other intelligence groups.

The police are aware of it, and also have seen my son Miles be harassed by scientologists.

THEY REFUSE TO ACT.

Tomorrow morning I will be handling out flyers at the subway station and all up and down Yonge Street, asking people to file police compliants.

I am Canada's WAR CRIMES coordinator and I deserve protection. Eventually the police in Toronto would have to transact with me anyway - why would they

If you think prosecuting WAR CRIMINALS is socially responsilble activity and you think the taxpayers should be paid to do what they are told to do by RULE OF LAW,

Please call 416 488 5300 immediately.

No comments:

ShareThis