March 18, 2008

Dr, Carley's story is very sad re autism and mercury poisoning


Poisons (besides germs) in the needle

NEW! Dr. Carley's critique of the Fed Ct decision
re: vaccine induced autism

Listen to "What's Ailing America?" every Thursday night, 8:00 PM EST (NEW TIME) at www.bbsradio.com.
click on "BBS station 2". Dr. Carley encourages you to call 877-270-8714 to have your questions answered live on the air.

CLICK HERE: [ 1-2-3-4 ] FOR DR. CARLEY'S DIAGRAMS WHICH REVEAL THE CAUSE OF ALL DISEASE AS WELL AS HOW ALL DISEASES CAN BE REVERSED WITH NATURAL THERAPIES (The 4th diagram is the big picture of her Hippocrates Protocol which she develops on an individual basis and teaches her clients who obtain consults after reviewing their history of toxin exposure)...............

If you wish to contact Dr. Carley for a consult to learn how to reverse your disease with natural remedies, please call her at 828-294-0662 9A-9P/EST

DR CARLEY HAS CLIENTS (BOTH PEOPLE AND PETS) ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND DOES NOT NEED TO SEE YOU IN PERSON! YOUR PROTOCOL TEACHING YOU HOW TO REVERSE YOUR AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE OR CANCER IS CREATED BASED ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL HISTORY.
click below to send email :

Rebecca Carley, MD
PO Box #9241
Hickory, NC 28603


NOTE: If you have difficulty reaching Dr. Carley by phone, please e-mail her your phone number, and she will call you. If you get an error when emailing Dr. Carley, use this contact form.


DISINFORMATION TACTICS LESSON:
"Shocking Expose: Merck's Mercury [FALSE FLAG] Whistleblower"

Click here (http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php/?p=476 ) to read the whole "expose" by a "vaccine insider", where the scam that mercury causes autism, ADD, etc., has now been widened to mercury causing ASTHMA & CANCER! Of course, the take home message remains that if the mercury is removed, vaccines will be safe. A BIGGER LIE HAS NEVER BEEN TOLD. The act of inoculating viruses into the body, bypassing secretory IgA (as explained in my documents at www.drcarley.com) causes corruption of the immune system leading to ALL autoimmune diseases and cancer. This disinformation is being put out there to further dupe the people; and anyone who promotes this garbage is contributing to the scam.

INOCULATIONS: THE TRUE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

CAUSING VIDS (VACCINE INDUCED DISEASES)

(AN EPIDEMIC OF GENOCIDE)

by Rebecca Carley, M.D.

Court Qualified Expert in VIDS and Legal Abuse Syndrome

Amended January 21, 2007

PDF - download < right click and "save-as" to your hard drive

THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH

I do solemnly swear by that which I hold most sacred:

That I will be loyal to the profession of medicine and just and generous to its member;

That I will lead my life and practice my art in uprightness and honor;

That whatever house I shall enter, it shall be for the good of the sick to the utmost of my power;

That I will hold myself aloof from wrong;

That I will exercise my art solely for the cure of my patients, and will give no drug and perform no operation for a criminal purpose;

That whatsoever I shall see or hear of the lives of men and women that should not be spoken, I will keep secret;

These I do promise, and in proportion as I am faithful to this my oath may happiness and good repute be ever mine.

This is the Hippocratic Oath which Dr. Rebecca Carley raised her right hand and swore to on May 21, 1987, at Avery Fischer Hall of the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, where she was awarded the Samuel L. Kountz Award for Clinical Excellence in Surgery.

and sadly last, but NOT Least:

Dr. Carley and her son Joey before the following judicial criminals played their parts in separating him from his mother ..

Man, this is painful . I KNOW.



No comments:

ShareThis