January 15, 2008

Another BIG loss for democracy: Kucinich out of the debate





Yeah, right.

NBC now owns the air. It's a CORPORATION, a legal entity that says it can "invite" who it likes ..

It rules the airwaves and all your television sets.

Real friggin cool.

Shirts at

http://msnbc.MyShirtSucks.com

Will I carry a resentment?
MSNBC ruined MY party.

I wanted to SEE Dennis let them "have it". I wanted Change, for real.

No that's
nasty for ME, but I will wear a teeshirt
like this for a LONG time.

I do not want to watch them anymore.

And besides, as good a commentator as Olbermann is, he never calls for impeachment and he doesn't have people on air who DO. Some patriotic Constitutionalist he is. He is really, when you look at it, just another Bush basher. Big deal.

Buy a shirt, or if yer poor like me make your own. Wear until November 2008. That's the kind of "election" we get.

ShareThis