November 22, 2007

What do I REALLY think and feel?

Commentary POST BuZh and Laura TV appearance

The world's biggest turkeys gooble

and gluck

The IDIOT cannot get one coherant sentence out of his mouth without a mistake. IT's all chop and change as he edits every single though, even simple ones.

You'll notice the contrast between what he says and her ability to form a sentence quite fluidily. Oh, she is the glib master spinner for the television world, and he is still the Splenda and aspertame KING OF THE AIRWAVES, only he cannot speak coherantly any more.


But she is such an arrogant piece of work. OH! Look at me! I am the IMPERIAL FIRST LADY! is the subtext! Aren't I SPECIAL??

Well, No, Laura it is my special opinion you are not. You are married to a deceitful, totally unacceptable WAR CRIMINAL and the truth be known, although under the kleig lights you may "appear" acceptable becuz you are being interviewed by a nitwit TOADIE who lets George's flagrant lies go by, you are not acceptable, you are IMPERIAL WAR CRIMINALS, perhaps the worst the world has EVER EVER known. And you are sick making in the extreme.

To endorse HiLIARy Clinton as acceptable and to be chosen as toxic Presidential infotainment is unacceptable -- and to beat it into America, not once but twice during this interview sucks the big one. Talk about a blow job on AMERICA, you two have it DOWN.

You both seem to think we all fucking stoopid, or do you WISH to offend? Even the stoopidest kid on the block would see what actually vampires you are. We see the death tolls coming out. We KNOW that the surge was a bust and that America's been had. And we wonder, strongly wonder, you fucking twit, why don't you mention that you are sorry for ringing up the national deficit causing UNTOLD HOMELESSNESS, to occur as oil prices fucking soar - why don't you two fucking apologize to AMERICA for your excess . the worst excess EVER EVER seen in any administration, in any country at any time on earth.

OH, the two of you are just totally obscene.

Really filthy people, scum of the scum, not rich immature little brats who live in a 'cottage.' To think it is YOUR FUCKING PERSONAL COTTAGE when in fact it belongs to the people of the United States and you act like it is YOURS is such an outrage is to as to NOT be believed.

Madame First Lady, when I was young I adored Mamie Eisenhower. I wrote her a letter. I had no idea of her personal woes. I just thought she belonged in that White House and wanted to know what she enjoyed doing in there. She wrote me back and said she played the organ alot.

Later, when I grew up I found out the truth about Mamie Eisenhower. She was in fact an alcoholic drifting around the White House as if it were an isolation tank, never knowing what TO DO, except to hit the bottle and hide out. But she did not act as if SHE WERE THE FRIGGIN OWNER of the White House, of some IMPERIAL STOCK. Despite Ike's indiscretions with US Army women, Mamie hung in there and acted like a fucking American PUBLIC servant.

Oh, how I choke with rage, you twit Laura fucking Bush.

As for you George, I hope you fry in HELL, with all your senses IN TACT, not being able to be high and out of it, doped up by doctors (like your little playmate Condi Rice) -- and totally without any socially redeeming value. I don't find you amusing or cute or cuddly or anything at all and I feel damned sorry for your future son in law. I wonder in fact who bribed him to work with the shits on your staff and what lead him to dating your obviously twisted daughter. What a great role model YOU are to this seriously deluded young man.

What bubble does HE think he can live in when the seige of Iran, Syria, the Sudan begin? What a fine IMPERIAL scene to contemplate as he breds a "new American" imperial family.

I cannot WAIT to see the end of you ALL.

Man, as I read that statement, I got angrier and angrier and angrier and angrier. I hope a few other people did as well.

After I read the transcript, I feel into a sleep, returned to St. Paul MInnesota (???!!!) and after getting lost and enduring many rather boring adventures among the "new" Americans that have lived in lalaland there since I have been gone - I got caught up in a raging FLOOD from which I could not escape. The Mississippi had flooded its banks and was carrying away ALL noticable human culture with it. I first got assaulted by pop cans as the current grew stronger and stronger. I realized that all the trees were being carried along and were highly dangerous to my safety. I wanted to get back to people I loved, to simplicity, to honesty, to the VALUES that sustained me when my alcoholic family did not.

I tried to swim out of the current that was taking me into greater and greater danger; but I could not - as the surface of the water was like some impervious plastic, oil-ridden scum and there was no way to get off it and into LESS turbulent water or to a bank or grab a tree branch as I rushed by. The current and speed of the river moved ever faster. St. Paul resembled cities I saw in Europe that sustained heavy war damage and have been rebuilt. I was in NAZILAND - and there was no escape! I woke up with the cold sweats when I realized I am a WARRIORESS, always surviving, yet carried along by the times. The times are the times created by BuZh and the IMPERIUM in my life time, out of control, frightening, indifferent as to where I was lead to go. They ignore my talents, my strengths, my abilities to sing and dance and play and help others. My ability to transform food into sharing, my ability to have emotions other than fear and panic. (and yet, and yet, I just keep swimming ... I am STRONG.)

I am rying to make it to shore, but a victim of THE TIMES, the times when the IMPERIUM gets on TV at THANKSGIVING and reminds me of how much AMERICA has changed and it's NOT for the good. It's diabolic what these liars have wrought.

Once St. Paul was home to high level diplomats and great global thinkers who built beautiful houses looking over some of God's most beautiful country on beautiful hills, homes that were filled with love, and creativity and promise but are now becoming mere skeletons to "oil progress" which left them heatless, heartless and devoid of any purposeful activity. And yes, George and Laura Bush would NEVER EVER BE WELCOME IN ANY OF THESE HOMES, as people are about to lose them forever. There would not be room in their vastness to hold the Buzh's imperial entourage of soldiers, body guards, hair dressers, make up artistes, aides, confidantes, six cooks and a bottlewasher. Instead, this once great American palaces will serve as fossils of insanity for people to view in a few decades, all the VITAL people lost, all their culture eschewed ..

And what a pity.

Nothing growing in these yards but the native plants once again.

Prairie grasses trying to hold their stalks high in the wind.

And the sun will be buried under a nuclear cloud.

Having forgotten why there were built at all.

No comments:

ShareThis