August 17, 2007

EA Employee Removed Trip Hawkins, Criticism from EA Wiki Page

Thanks to the Wikipedia Scanner, it's now easy to see where all those anonymous IPs editing Wikipedia are from. Turns out EA doesn't want you to know Trip Hawkins founded the company, or about all that business with EA Spouse and the class action lawsuits.C'mon! I;''ve been pointing this out about wikipedia for TWO YEARS, after my diagnosis of cognitive dissonance was cut!!The BBC has posted on this; news about google interference followed the next day, I just didn't get them posted on here as I continued on my never-ending posting of items on the SPP and the Montebello summit about the Iway.BILLIONS of dollars have been pumped into editing every thing we see, changing the DSM, sending in crooked shrinks and psychologists into Guantanamo, euthanising reality, defrocking good people, hiding the evil of others and ALL manner of hideous mind control employed at the end of EMPIRE. They're going DOWN and don't care who they take with them when they go, is my diagnosis . which is purely insane.My definition of insanity is simple: you either want to hurt yourself or somebody else, and I try to avoid these labels and BS that have become so trendy as they HURT US.So here, take a look at what the TRULY insane are up to these days. Have a right GOOD look. This is what we are dealing with in the dog days of early Autumn of AmeriKA. I found this posted on someone's DIGG items and I am APPALLED. Who DO they think that they are ...? Just think how good Dusty Foggo and Duke Cunningham might be made to look. Get out that moral whitewash goo and spread it THICK, EH? They mess with EVERYTHING. I Hope you can get the link to work easily. I could not.

read more | digg story

No comments:

ShareThis