April 07, 2008

no comment required. from SOLAR POWER ROCKS

Solar Powered Poop Doll… … …..

Posted on March 9, 2008 by David Llorens.
Categories: Solar Trends.

I’m in a coffee shop with a cold, hopped up on Day Quill. Publishing this is probably, well, ill-advised.

Anyway, I wanted to write something interesting, but I’m all… Tussin’ed up and can’t think straight. I decided to let good ol’ Google do the thinking for me, so I got on Google Images and typedPublish Post in “Solar Funny.” I was disappointed. I made it to page six and was giving up, but I couldn’t help but click on this beauty:

solar funny in google images

Solar Baby Toy

The product’s name is “Solar Baby Toy” and it’s price terms are “FOB” which, after some wikiresearch, I found is an “incoterm,” and it’s payment terms are “T/T” (I found out this means wire transfer). OK, chinawholesalegifts.com, I’m all ears… I want to know more about Solar Baby Toy!

“Product characteristics:

solar energy doll the whole body is an activity design sunlight IC to receive, direct convert the sunlight/light as solar energy O not need any outside power supply, environmental protection hygiene the cerebellum Bag again and again nods a smile toward you Very lovely and funny, bring you a relaxed mood really let the person don’t want to put it away
Used as home and Office decoration, presents, and children toy.”

My Cerebellum bag hurts.


No comments:

ShareThis