My definition: Corruption is the psychotic symptom of excessive violence.
I love love love articles like this where I find something out and the author seems to tell the TRUTH about something I long to know about.
This shows some of what may happen in a NEW Tunisia. I am also going to check IC Publications Africa Today and The Middle East to see what they are saying. Obviously some leadership is emerging, if only in the media's imagination.
Notice I already had a Middle East liberation tag. I just KNEW this had to happen eventually. Even the totally screwed over by being terrorized get fed up when they are told they won't be able to eat, but the Fat Cats are eating caviar in Dubai.
RELATED SPIEGEL ONLINE LINKS
- A Tunisian Islamist Heads Home: 'The Rest of the Old Guard Must Go' (01/24/2011)
- Photo Gallery: Aftermath of the Jasmine Revolution
- Televising the Revolution: Tunisia's Sudden Press Freedom (01/21/2011)
- Dumping Old Friends: France Makes Awkward U-Turn on Tunisia Policy (01/20/2011)
- After the Fall: Tunisians Bask in Newfound Freedom (01/18/2011)
- Violence on the Streets: Tunisia Caught in the Crossfire of Revolution (01/17/2011)
- As Violent Protests Spread: Tunisian President Dissolves Government (01/14/2011)