December 05, 2007

Iran and Hillary: A walk down Memory Lane

This is a crosspost from commonsense wonder (obviously) which shows GREAT items on her defense of BuZh's Iran policy.

If this doesn't make you shake your head, nothing will

http://commonsensewonder.com/?p=2808

Next tutorial word . can you spell

R E P O S I T I O N I N G

as in cover story about why you are a chickenhawk and will say ANYTHING to become the next Queen?

And I assure you this Iran THANG is far from over. They want their little war, the UN ruling everything and subverting the rule of law there, a totally subdued public and MORE MONEY, particularly HER. That's her idea of a Good Time.

For shame, Hillary for shame!

2 comments:

Vote For Hillary Online said...

Call her chickenhawk or whatever stupid names you can come up with, but it doesn't change the fact that Hillary Clinton is the only candidate with a real plan for America.

Vote For Hillary Online

ladybroadoak said...

I didn't come up with the Chickenhawk label, but I'll GLADLY use it

CHICKENHAWK

cuz the record speaks for itself.

Leiberman Kyl amendment says it ALL.

Anyone dropping by to post to your Queen HiLIARy site is more than welcome to do so; it will keep them from getting up to other nasty mischief.

It's 2007, the world is falling apart, and you think I really care about how Hillary does in the polls?

Give me a break! and pass the barf bag.

ShareThis