December 05, 2007

KURDISTAN, sign things are about to RUMBLE

On a google search alert, I found this interesting item.

I am watching Dick Cheney play palsy-walsies (or not) with Kurd officials and I am highly suspicious.

Then tonight I ran across this "item" innocuous thought it might appear to others.

This man came to like the Kurds and is sad to move on as is obvious if you take the time to read it.

But why has he been given orders to move on? (Where he is going is another thing of interest, isn't it?)

But I would say this is a SIGN, that as I predict, things are about to HAPPEN ...

Kurdistan chapter ends with upcoming move



By Allan Collins
Guest columnist

Thanksgiving was the last holiday I spent in Kurdistan.

I’m going on leave soon and when I return, I’m being moved to another part of the country where my services are needed more than they are here.

That’s one of the downsides to being in an area like Kurdistan. You get moved when things are going good enough that they don’t need you anymore.

Security precludes me from saying where I’m going. Hopefully, I can give some perspective on the rest of the country in the new year

More on the link above ..

No comments:

ShareThis