December 11, 2007

Cool ipod Xmas gift you can make!



See also: http://www.instructables.com/id/SNR2NLWF5R8IUR8/
and make a great holder out of business card!


Komatsusays:
Excellent. :) (And kudos for MoMusu's Kanashimi Twlight :D)

Komatsusays:

Excellent. :) (And kudos for MoMusu's Kanashimi Twlight :D)

I tried this out with a couple of paper giftcards, but it didn't hold out so well - so I ended up using an old plastic card I had. I scored the seams too much so it's a little flimsy.. but next time around, I'll know what to expect. But anywho, here are my results. :)

Aug 30, 2007. 9:36 PMtheatre_tech_gurusays:
instead of a business card i tried a used gift card it works well with my 80 gig ipod
Aug 28, 2007. 2:55 PMspandoxsays:
Ok, this thing works as advertised but there is no need to be so careful will the measurements.

Hints: Draw the line with a ball point pen - HARD - this will make the folds easier.

I made a "no measure version" using a second card to "measure" I will try and take pictures with my iPhone and show you.

No comments:

ShareThis