October 10, 2007

"It's simply the best! Simply the best of all the rest!"

Revolution News Theme
by Brian Gardner

Here's an eyeful. And a headful of ideas.

It's time for me to move on beyond this simplistic google blogger set up. LOTS of people help to supply the information that gets posted on to this blog. But they either don't get credit and this is simply not the very best way for me to organize the news and all the Good Ideas anymore.

I read about this Great Contest because I found a blog I really liked and put myself on an email list to get Brian Gardner's blog as items were issued.

And then! Wow! I read about a contest where I could put in an essay to WIN a copy of the software to run Revolutionary News.

Now the use of this software would allow me to make a conversion so quickly and rapidly not one reader would suffer as I make the transition the people who help put this all together would have a nice, tidy format that we would love to put out our items to you. It would be quite a bit like setting up a very good website for a church group that is VERY active. We like that. We aren't "no" church group obviously but what we are is full of Goodwill and hopes for a fantastic future despite what we see is fighting overwhelming odds. We like this software because it seems to be set up with the READER in mind while accomodating out many demands for something truly usable in making our "point".

We are global; we think that alone is rEVOLUTION and this blogging software is very EVOLVED - totally great. I checked out some of the groups using it already and left feeling this is the very best of blogging software.


Another thing we like is that we can focus on the very latest items we are posting so you know what they are but still have handy access to the items we have treasure troved, stuff that my help you in days to come; healthy alternatives and ideas while exposing the rot.

Cross your fingers for us - and check out the action of those already using this amazing software. You might find it would work for you, too. And subscribe to his blog! It's a really nice mix of stuff, fun to read and looks brilliant. One of very few blogs in the US I actually take time to read as he cares about people.



Revolution News Theme Giveaway - From Brian Gardner

Revolution News Theme

I thought it would be fun to run a contest and give away a few copies of my Revolution News Theme. With so many contests out there lately, such as the awesome one that David Airey just ran, I guess I can say I’ve caught “contest fever.”

So the rules on this contest are simple - I want you to write a post on your blog as to why you want the theme, and what you plan on doing with it. I’ll be picking 3 lucky people, and will award them by sending them the Revolution News theme. This should be a fun contest, and I look forward to seeing the responses!

I’m a creative person by nature, so there aren’t any special requirements to this. Have fun, be truthful and please provide a link in the comments section to the post you have written. I will be listing the entries inside this post as they come in.

I will announce the winners on Wednesday October 10th. Best of luck!

http://news.revolutiontheme.com/

No comments:

ShareThis