June 20, 2007

King Hemp

The sordid tale of hemp prohibition in America is a superlative example of power working against the population, of corporate profits trumping We The People ...

In actual fact, the lack of hemp oil production is causing many of Mother Earth's problems. Rand Clifford is tackling some important background here. But this is not *just* an American problem. The production of plastics with chemicals is causing this planet to lose it's food chain. This article may be a good start to turning that around. Think Dupont, think lobbying of CONgress and we might see why this torturous prohibition continues. We need biodegradables, not more war machines ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once again that comapnies name linked to that family.
Makes me mad, makes me sick everyday when I see the damage hemp replacements do to our environment and our own p-erosnal lives. Buried in plastic, nylon, synthetic, call it what you will.

I love my hemp pants made Indonesia, I am wearing them right now.
Zentub:

ShareThis