October 30, 2005

Important
Now, a word on our future
from Sidney Has No Horses
at session at Pine Ridge

It's sad. I haven't figured out how to archive my blogs. Oh, dear! And there is so much to post. I don't want to lose my Peace pieces!

This item is so important. SPREAD IT AROUND.

MESSAGE BY SIDNEY HAS NO HORSES: OCTOBER 17, 2005
RETYPED TRANSCRIPT OF THE COUNCIL PROCEEDINGS HELD IN EAGLE BUTTE, SOUTH DAKOTA ON OCTOBER 4, 2005,
REGULAR OCTOBER SESSION.

ROBERT WALTERS: Mr. Chairman, thank you and Council, with us is Sidney Has No Horses. He is a medicine man from Oglala and Mr. Chariman, he has a message that he's going to all the tribes, all the reservations with that came out of a ceremony and I feel it's a good message. I visited Mr. Has No Horses and so at this time, I'd like to get the floor for him.

SIDNEY HAS NO HORSES: Mitakuye Oyasin. All my relatives.

I'd like to get in the middle if I could, I really don't like to use the mic.
My name is Sidney Has No Horses. I'm from the Pine Ridge Reservation. You probably know my father, his name was Dawson Has No Horses. He was a yuwipi man, a powerful medicine man. My grandfather's name is Frank Fools Crow. He was also a powerful medicine man.

Six months ago, we had a ceremony, in this ceremony, two angels came to me and they talked to me and they told us of the devastation that would happen to the islands and the Indian Ocean. They told us of the earthquakes that would hit Japan. They told us of the earthquakes that will hit South American and the they also told us of the Tsunami that wiped out all the people and they told us of the hurricanes that came to Florida, the one that came to New Orleans and the one that went to Texas. There's one more hurricane coming to wipe out another city.

Two weeks ago, we has a cermony, Sitting Bull came in and he talked to me; Crazy Horse , he talked to me; Chief Big Foot talked to me and they asked me to go to the Seven Council Fires and to the Council People and to warn all of these Fires, within six months. There's going to be a tidal wave that's going to wipe out Los Angeles. Within six months, there 's going to be an eruption in the northwest with the volcanoes. Two eruptions within six months. They say from the eruptions of theses volcanoes, the ash is coming, the Missouri River will be destroyed. They say the water that we drink from the ground is going to be no longer drinkable.

These hardships are coming because God is bringing this. Whether you believe in Christianity, Native American Church or the traditional way, if you read the Bible, we are going into the fourth seal. There's diseases coming that are going to wipe out our children and like this man said here, meth -methaphetamine on our rez is very bad too. If we don't stop that, it's going to destroy the next generation. Many vegetables are going to be born into our tribes.

When I'm done here, I am going to Standing Rock and I am going to stand in front of them, their council and tell them the same thing I am telling you now. This winter is going to be very cold for a long time. Ranchers are going to lose their horses and cows because it is not going to warm up. The price of propane is going to skyrocket and sometimes they are not going to be able to deliver the propane to our families. This food issue in the Bible, it says one day there will be no food in the store's shelves. If you look at the hurricane, a lot of the stores, there's no food on the shelves. These people lost their homes. They can't drink the water and so I come because of the mighty chiefs that talked to me and because of who I am.

They tell me, I need to warn the tribes. Today, I came here without announcement, but to see you all gathered like this, I know God is on my side to see you gathered. The Sisseton-Wahpeton tomorrow will be gathered at 10 o'clock and they will hear what I have to hear. The Flandreau people are gling to be waiting for me tomorrow evening. I 'm going up to Fort Yates here, I'm going to talk to them even if it's after hours and so I thank you very much for letting me come in and I'm thankful that I got all of you together at the same time. I offer you all a handshake.

My name is Sidney Has No Horses. I'm from Batesland, South Dakota. You might want to write this down. My phone number is 605-288-0097. We incorporated ourselves through the State of South Dakota to let you know that we are serious. Within six months, we are going to be living in hell of a world and these chiefs have talked to me, and my cousins.

If you ever want a ceremony, you get ahold of us and we will bring you a ceremony to let you believe. But the chiefs tell me, some of you have good hearts. Some of you have good mind. Some of you have spirituality. You are the people that will take heed on the words I bring and there's a lot of people that didn't believe us when everything we told them has happened and my President, Cecilia Fire Thunder, I talked to her yesterday and she supports because everything I told her would happen to our tribe has happened.

The power of God, he knows what he's bringing to us and in three years, as the keepers of Mother Earth, if the Seven Fires do not come together, there's going to be a meteorite that will be coming and it's going to hit off of San Francisco and they told us that the Seven Council Fires, theses Seven Fires never has hate and jealousy toward each other. I've been trying to get the medicine men of Oglala to be in unity, but they can't and now God asked me to come and get all the Tribal Councils together and all the tribes together.

That's a very hard job that he's giving me. I'm very nervous as I stand here in front of you, but I tried to look you all in the eye to let you know thatI'm for real and so at this time, there are food for thought, things you can think about in the next six months and this little time you have given me. I thank you.

Now I'm going to Standing Rock. I will be going to every reservation.. Maybe the tribal members will get together and at least the tribal presidents will have a ceremony for all you to hear and believe in God. All my relatives. Mitakuye Oyasin. You have my phone number and so if any questions, please contact me.
RETYPED TRANSCRIPT OF THE COUNCIL PROCEEDINGS HELD IN EAGLE BUTTE, SOUTH DAKOTA ON OCTOBER 4, 2005,
REGULAR OCTOBER SESSION.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't need credentials and I am NOT an Native American or an Elder -- that everyone seems to put on a pedestal. It many place them above others in having more power than others - spiritual power or to have the ability to connect with Spirit.

I am, however, a Mestizo that can be called "Pagan" - Heathen" "Heretic" and proud of it - Gnostic, Wiccan, Goddess Philosopher, all of those. As you know, these do not worship, but cooperate and communicate with all Beings of Nature.

All the Tribal Peoples give us "Prophecies" - what's going to happen here, what's going to happen there, and that "if we don't "purify" ourselves, we're done for. What the #%@**@ does that mean?

They tell us all of this, and leave us scared - hanging - never telling us what constructive things we can do to abate or lessen the events coming, the Earth Changes.

But in fact, I don't believe, we the common people are responsible for all the "terrible things" - the Elders should go to the Leaders of countries or the heads of corporations. THese don't attend to the requests of We, The People, and yet, we bear the brunt - are the ones suffering for their decisions.

But that's neither here nor there in my story.

This is what we did:

The Friday when Hurricane Rita- and a day or so before - was about to hit HOuston, the host of a talk show asked his listeners to pray, meditate - to lessen the force of Rita. This show has listeners in 71 countries worldwide and in every city in the U.S.

After the lesson of Katrina - for which we were unprepared -had no experience with the kind of tragedy - we ALL prayed.

RIta was Category 5 in the Gulf about to land. And the lines of cars leaving the area were miles long.

I for one - meditated - to connect with Rita - now apparently, the job of these hurricanes is to clean the planet - as our MOther Earth cannot sustain much more poisoning. There is NO way the Hurricane Entities are going to stop - they are NOT going to listen to us. THis was confirmed by PHM Atwater - Atwater - who has the ability to speak with Nature, the time of Katrina, tried to contact Her- and Atwater was told by Katrina
" DO NOT TO INTERFERE !" - in no uncertain terms. Katrina said "SHE HAD A JOB TO DO!" To learn that a Nature Being esp. one as powerful as Katrina could speak and what She said was chilling to say the least!
I must say here, that it this is a confirmation - in modern times and seems that EVERYTHING HAS A CONSCIOUSNESS. AN INTELLIGENCE.
It's not just hearsay - or what's been told in Wicca by word of mouth.

But Atwater was only one person. She really couldn't do much in the case of Katrina.

But with Rita we were many. And we prayed and meditated during the days before and the Friday she was due in.

Fri. I went to bed early - medicating- praying - going into a Twilight SLeep - where the body rests, but the mind is active. At 4 A.M. I got up and started meditation again.

I felt I connected with Rita and asked Her respectfully - "in the name of the All That Is to lower force from Category 5 to at least 3. And if she had fo clean up- that it didn't matter the material buildings and such, but to spare as many lives as possible - also the people in the highways."

Also, "to go to All That Is, where Love awaited Her. SInce we ALL came from there, and to There we MUST return."

IT WORKED!

Rita went from Category 5 to 3, and a bit after she touched land, she went to Category 2 and less. There was property damage, but few lives lost.

You probably have all practiced alone or in small groups, but this gives you the KNOWLEDGE:

THAT WE GOT DA POWAH!!

And if you remember seeing the face of Bush when he was in his Bunker waiting for - watching the Storm coming - to get his sexual high, you will see how DISAPPOINTED HE WAS!

And we did the same with Wilma. There was property lost - but few lives lost.

So this is an idea of what we people can do - instead of sitting there - going with the flow.

We can either let our canoe be carried along every which way with the current - and go over the Falls.

Or get ourselves an oar, to steer by.

THAT is the POWER we have.

And we don't have to be Tribal Elders.

Aho!

ladybroadoak said...

Your comment ... "what that #%@**@ does that mean".

The fact that you've asked it, means you already KNOW the answer.

Our Creator/God/Allah/Wahe Guru/The Dao, -- whichever path we chose to take -- has ensured us we know the answers if we will but look INSIDE.

We are already One. There is no need to get bent out of shape unless someone is standing on you, a child of God.

God speaks to us in many voices and part of The Word is prophecy. It has always been so. It's far easier to NOT be a Cassandra or a prophet. Pray for them. Their way is tough for them on this earth.

Bless you.

Perhaps one day you will find the Tribal Elder in you and rejoice. I think you are really close!

Your sister in Oneness and Joy,
Virginia

ShareThis